Little Vintage Catering Company
At the Little Vintage Catering Company we simply love food and we love people.
to suit any occasion
Our friendly team are passionate about making and baking food to cater for all your wishes. Our bespoke catering packages mean we can provide just the food or staff the event so you don’t have to worry about a thing including the washing up!
Benefits of choosing us
• It means you can concentrate on the event itself and giving it the wow factor
• Saves you time, so you can relax beforehand
• Experience in event catering, we can advise and help plan the perfect event
All our food is homemade and sourced from the best local suppliers and producers around, so you know it will be of the highest quality.
We are based in Dorset but are happy to travel to wherever you are including Hampshire, Somerset, Wiltshire and Berkshire, in fact nowhere is out of the question. We drive a fully electric car (Nissan Leaf) so all local food deliveries are eco-friendly!
What are you looking for..
• Christening Buffet for a family gathering
• Dinner party for a 60th Birthday celebration
• Afternoon tea for a hen party
• Wedding hampers to share with vintage crockery included
We can host your event at our lovely shabby chic café based in Boscombe near Bournemouth or we can come to your chosen venue and help set the scene for a day to remember.
Please email us at email@example.com to arrange a chat or call us on 01202 900899 to get some ideas for your event.
Just a short note to say a massive THANK YOU for such an amazing hen night meal, you were so kind and helpful with the preparation it made it really easy and I couldn’t have wished for a better night. The food was gorgeous and the café looking stunning, I am so glad you helped send me off to married life!
Thank you for making our party not only possible but simply FANTASTIC, we really had an amazing night and the food was superb.
Thank you so much for the incredible food and support leading up to and on the day, you made it seamless and our guests gave fantastic feedback. You made the day exactly how we dreamed it would be.
Thank you for the spread you made for my grandsons christening, it received high praise from all the guests and can you thank the team for all the help in the church hall.
Some ideas are listed below but please get in touch with us as we can tailor make the packages to suit you and your family whatever the occasion.
Prices below are approximate and will depend on location, time, dates and staffing of the event.
Finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones, clotted cream & jam.
Tea & coffee.
Each wedding is unique, different and personal and if you have not yet decided on the food let us help you with ideas and suggestions for the day or night or both!
• Deli boards with locally sourced meats & cheeses
• Cold meat and selection of salad plates
• Traditional BBQ style with burgers and hot dogs, homemade maple coleslaw & salad
• Mediterranean BBQ style with pulled lamb, flat breads, Greek salad & tzatziki
• Mini pies & giant sausage rolls to share
• Rustic canapés
Organising an office lunch or kids party then we can help, we just need 48 hours’ notice and we can provide the following..